Friday 21 November 2008

I've got one hand in my pocket, and...


"...I'm gonna pull out a knife if Chris Tucker doesn't stop calling me 'LEE! LEELEELEELEE!'", -V.
"...I feel like picking mushrooms", -Raff.
"...Another one in yours!", -Bec.
"...And I'm happy!", Sonya.
"...And the other one is feeding a bottle to a suckling baby goat", -Aram.
"...The other hand on my 9mm uzi", -Big Dave.
"...The other one is flicking a cigarette", -Jase On Face.
"...The other hand in the microwave, pulling out some damn good spag bol that I made. Mmm spag bol...", -Melory.
"...The other in yours. Cus I'm a crazy homeless guy that loves the warmth of other peoples genitals", -Nish.
"...I got a vibration via Mr. V", -Gop.
"...The other one in yours", -Vince.
"...And people look at me like I'm weird. But I'm not", -Araz.
"...a) another on my shoe; b) the other hand is yours; c) the other hand is envious; d) it's just cos i'm shy; e) i can see both of mine; f) also two eyeballs", -Juliet.
"...The other one is tweezing out your butthairs", -Candi.
"...And the other one on the pulse of poshety", Jeremy.

interesting.
and thanks for playing.

V.

No comments: