Sunday 25 May 2008

Vahé - "Tip-Toe (Rough Mix)" (a lil new sumthn sumthn i made)

vahé - "tip-toe (rough mix)"


so about two weeks ago i moved all my shit into our makeshift studio in the garage. i basically been living in here trying to learn all the instruments i can. im already a dummer/percussionist, so i been messin around with the bass and guitar mostly. here's one of the few things that's come out of my experiment sofar. features me, my mum n dad on the handclaps. me on bass, guitar n snare drum. n i programmed the kick n hi hat from FL Studio. all of this is in order for me to learn as many different instruments as i can. i wanna at least be technically proficient in bass, guitar, trumpet, keys and harmonica (yeah you heard me).


i hav a couple other jams i made on bass, live drums, keys n percussion but it still a lil too rough around the edges. i like this one tho. has a lazy headnod to it. lemme kno wat u think.
V.

No comments: